This is how you fit the INIT NEXT to your leg
Adjusting your individual shin guards is very easy and only takes 20 minutes. All necessary utensils will be delivered to you. In the following video we show you how to adjust your INIT NEXT:
- Fill the included spray bottle with water.
- Hold the cover in the position you want and mark the top edge on your shin.
- Pick a side and start with one leg. Pay attention to the markings on the left and right of the cover and pad for the correct arrangement.
- Remove the white protective film from the cover and pad.
- Using the spray bottle, spray your shin with a little water (approx. 5-10 sprays).
- Put on the gloves provided to avoid staining the cast.
- Cut open the vacuum bag all around with scissors and carefully remove the cast without causing any deformation. Be careful not to cut into the cast.
- Place the layers appropriately on top of each other. The pad comes down with the care foil and the cast is placed on it. Now spray the cast with 5-10 sprays of water and place the INIT cover on the cast.
- Remove the care film from the back. IMPORTANT: The care film must not be thrown away as it will still be needed!
- Position the protector on your shin according to your marking and press it firmly.
- The hardening process takes approximately 10 minutes. Meanwhile, regularly smooth your protector on your leg.
- A few more sprays of water are needed for the first release from the shinbone. Apply the sprays onto the adhesive surface while slowly and carefully removing the protector. In everyday use, it is not necessary to use water when removing the shin, as the protector can be easily removed through sweat.
- Place the care film back on the adhesive surface to keep the pad fresh and protected.
Repeat the process with the other leg.
For storage, you can pack your protectors in the included INIT mesh bag. The mesh pocket is also the ideal place to store the care film while the protectors are in use. After use, the care film is reapplied to the adhesive surface. To optimally care for your protector, follow the care instructions provided.
This is how you change the pads
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
Any questions about adjustment or our shin guards?
Then take a look at our FAQs or send us an email to email@example.com.